May 2017 GROCERY LIST:
To kick off my first blog post I want to lay everything out on the proverbial internet table. So that we both know what kind of relationship were getting ourselves into. Below is my May Grocery List all of which now have been cleared from my shopping cart.
- Give birth to a 10 and 13 year old
- Move to Germany
- Start a business about lights that you can eventually foster, support yourself and your new family
- Successfully fund a Kickstarter project for Fairystring, the original USB String Lights. Go check it out.
- Burn all of my clothes
- Sell everything else on eBay. Pay the hidden fines and shipping costs that add up to everything you sold on eBay.
- Transition from full on bachelorette style studio apartment living with all of my friends to an amazing house in Hawaii with the three most amazing humans I know.
- Visit your UNBELIEVABLE 93 year old grandma and remind her she's the greatest woman who has ever lived.
This is a video of Laurens dancing with her a week ago.